Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.

...Robert Frost...

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Three in Three

It was that time of the year...again.... Three birthdays in three weeks.


It starts with Mr J turning 15. It just doesn't seem possible.



Then Miss E turned 13 and I officially became a mother of three teenagers.


A combined afternoon tea with family for these two





And then it was Mr B's turn. 17. Unbelievable. This time last year I was astounded that I had an L plater. Now I have a P plater. Even more unbelievable.

His birthday was the day after Easter Sunday so we celebrated a day early with family.



It was a gorgeous afternoon on mum and dads farm. There really is no place like home and nothing like family







As a result of Miss E's birthday, there is now a new addition to the household - Harry the shoodle



And then it was over for another year.

No, wait! There was one more very special birthday last weekend.


Happy 100th birthday Nan! xx













No comments: