Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.

...Robert Frost...

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Being that this is the year of getting on top of a few things, I headed off to the doctors this week for a few blood tests. So, where do I start with the bad news? Firstly, I've shrunk 2cm. 2cm!! I think the doctor mismeasured, even though I asked her to measure twice. Next, onto the scales. It has been a goal this year to lose 5 kilos, but it now appears that that figure has to be adjusted to 7 kilos. 7 kilos!! I think there is something wrong with her scales, even though I asked her to check it twice. Sheesh, nothing like going to the doctors to improve your mental health. Whatever the results of the blood tests, it can't be as bad as this!

1 comment:

Naomi (Angel Numbers) said...

What do you mean by shrunk? Did you lose your height? Regards, Naomi Black Butterfly